Monday, September 8, 2008

Wedded Bliss




The best day of my life was September 16th, 2006. I had waited for so long to find the perfect man - and right before I had resigned to a spinster lifestyle and a couple of cats, along came Rex. It just so happened that he rented an apartment from my best friend (she was the assistant manager of the property) because she was cute. Before his move in date we did some shift-aroos with the property and I was the assistant manager when he came to move in. I knew we had a connection from the get-go when he smiled. Have you seen his choppers??? He also maintained such great eye contact - it was almost unnerving, and I am not easily unnerved (?) Oh and he stared at my chest too - real classy. So I have my best friend Sarah to thank for being cute so my future husband rented an apartment. Our courtship story is long - please ask and I will share as many details as you can handle. For now - here's some photos.

No comments: