Tuesday, September 16, 2008

our favorite place on earth.




Neskowin. We love this place. We are so happy that Tucker will get a chance to experience this place as I did as a child. We trekked down at night while he was sleeping and had no problems. He was an angel the entire time, and loved putting his toes in the sand! My mother informed me that my first trip to the beach was at 5 weeks old - this seems to be the theme in the family. It was a bittersweet trip for me in the sense that I feel close to my grandfather here, I really wish that he could meet Tucker. I lost him when I was still relatively young and really hope that Tucker has a chance to spend time with his grandparents as much as possible. I came down to Neskowin every summer with my grandparents and those are times that I remember with such fondness. There is something special about this place. We love taking people down with us, let us know if you'd like to tag along. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: