Monday, September 15, 2008

Sushi and Madden '08






I am one of the few people (i think) who loved being pregnant. Rex and I found out we were having a little one the night we took his brother Randy to sushi for his birthday 10/07. We had been trying for several months and had just reached the point that it would happen when it was supposed to. We stopped at Safeway after Sushi Zen and picked up the 2 pack of first response (by this time i should have been a shareholder in the company) and went home so the boys could play Madden '08. Not following directions as usual (mainly because I'm extremely impatient) I decided to pee on the stick and lo and behold - I had 2 lines. I was dumbfounded. I walked out to the living room with a look on my face holding the stick and Randy says "you're pregnant, aren't you?" Rex didn't believe it until I took 2 more and went to the doctor. Sheesh - what a skeptic.

No comments: