Sunday, December 14, 2008

Decembery goodness







Well it seems as if life has finally caught up with us. We have been so busy with Tucker, the house, the new job, and I have been working 2 days a week as well. Whew. I fear that we will turn around and it will be Tucker's high school graduation.

Thanksgiving was interesting - holiday family drama made me feel as if I was in some sick movie. My dad had shoulder surgery the week before so he was out of commission and I stepped up to the plate to help my mom with hosting. It was a great group however I really missed my sister and her boyfriend. The morning following Rex and I packed up the car at 4 a.m. and drove to Oregon to visit the beach again. (Have I mentioned how much we love that place?) It was the best black friday EVER.

December is great, we have had most of our shopping done for a while so the pressure of gift buying is minimal and we can just enjoy each other. I will be hosting the Riffle's this year and I can't wait to have our house full with kids and laughter.

Last night was our first snow - and Tucker's first ever (isn't that a weird thought) so we must be off to enjoy, I'm sure I'll have more photos to post then - for now please enjoy these sweet moments.

No comments: