Thursday, October 2, 2008

32nd year


So September was a fantastic month. We took a trip to Oregon with TJ, my husband bought me a new purse for birthday/anniversary, I was treated to a 'Missy Day' by my good friend Cat - including a mani/pedi and just some precious alone time, and my wonderful family threw me a birthday party. It was a great time with the Riffles, Tuckers and even the Martinez Family. We also had a visit from Rexy's cousin Conor and his girlfriend Naomi, and I had an evening to enjoy Phantom of the Opera at the Paramount with some good friends from VSC. The icing on the proverbial cake - Rex got a new job at a company he has really been interested in. That means it is time to start looking for a second car again! It also means that he will be happy when he goes to work.

Our son is growing so quickly, last night for the first time he laughed. A genuine 'oh my god mom you are so funny' laugh. It brought tears to my eyes, then I spent an hour trying to get him to do it again. He is such an easy child, he never cries, he smiles all the time, he makes this whole baby thing seem pretty easy. Now I'm on the lookout for a video camera so we can really document all these moments.

No comments: